ROK Life: Accidental Death InsuranceLeave behind peace of mind.
Take care of your loved ones even if you're gone.
Nobody wants to see you go. But if you do, leave your loved ones a little better off, at least financially. Our Accidental Death Insurance will give $100,000 to your designated beneficiary, which you can add or edit using the ROK Launch Control App.
It is called Accidental Death Insurance, after all. That means it has to be an accident in order for your beneficiary to get the $100,000. Here's a list of some injuries or activities that are not covered:
Suicide, self-inflicted injuries, committing a felony or an assault, participation in a riot or Terrorist Act, bungee jumping, parachuting, skydiving, parasailing, hang-gliding, war, flights (except commercial flights, private aircraft for pleasure flying, passenger in military aircraft flown by AMC), racing speeding contests, not properly licensed as an operator of a motor vehicle, sickness, disease, bodily or mental infirmity, bacterial or viral infection or medical or surgical treatment thereof, intoxication, voluntary ingestion of any narcotic, drug, poison, gas or fumes unless as prescribed by a Physician, active duty service in the military.
While no amount of money can bring back a loved one who dies in an accident, our Accidental Death Insurance can help reduce the financial burden. The $100,000 benefit can be used toward mortgage, rent, other living expenses, educational expenses, funding retirement, medical costs – anything your beneficiary wants to use it on.
Accidental Death Insurance
- How do I designate a beneficiary?
- Login to ROK Launch Control. Enter your phone number and 4-digit PIN. You'll receive a text message with a verification code, which you should enter into the app. Once logged in, a menu of your benefits will display. Click on "Accidental Death Insurance" and click on "Edit Beneficiary." Enter your beneficiary's information and click "Done."
- Who is the insurance carrier?
- This insurance is provided by Sirius America Insurance Company. All products may not be available in all states. Check our website for more information.
- Is coverage available for my dependents?
- No. Accidental Death Insurance coverage is only available for the primary subscriber and account holder.
- When does coverage begin and end?
- Coverage begins once you activate service with ROKiT. Coverage ends the date you're no longer a paying ROKiT subscriber, or the date your policy ends - whichever comes first.
- How does my beneficiary receive the policy benefits?
- The beneficiary or guardian of a minor beneficiary must contact the insurance company by filing a claim at 800-359-7475, reference policy # ROK-SA-1000. A claim must be filed with the insurance company.
- How does my beneficiary file a claim?
- Your beneficiary will contact the administrator by calling 800-359-7475.
Accidental Death Insurance does not replace life insurance, health insurance or healthcare coverage.
Accidental Death Benefit: 100% of the Benefit Amount is payable for Accidental:
Loss of life: Loss must occur within one (1) year after the Accident. Extensions of Insurance: Disappearance If an Insured Person has not been found within one (1) year of the disappearance, stranding, sinking, or wrecking of any Conveyance in which an Insured Person was an occupant at the time of the Accident, then it will be assumed, subject to all other terms and conditions of this policy, that an Insured Person has suffered Loss of Life insured under this policy. Exposure If an Accident resulting from an insured Hazard causes an Insured Person to be unavoidably exposed to the elements and as a result of such exposure an Insured Person has a Loss, then such Loss will be insured under this policy.