ROK Health: Family Telemedicine BenefitsConnect with a doctor online 24/7/365.
Forget waiting rooms. Talk to a doctor using your ROKiT phone about minor things like a cough, flu, or "it's just a scratch" injuries, all day every day.
Don't waste time freaking out on the internet every time you think your fever is actually the plague. Talk to a personal doctor from the comfort of your home to clear things up (literally).
Using MeMD's nationwide telemedicine service and national network of US-licensed, board-certified medical providers, connect with a physician from any location via phone or web and receive a diagnosis with a personalized treatment plan, including prescriptions for common medications.
Telemedicine is HIPAA-compliant and confidential (some things are just TMI). This is an included service so there’s no copay or fee, and it covers you and your household. It’s not a substitute for a regular primary care physician, but most minor ailments can be treated over the phone or via video chat.
Pick up your ROKiT phone, open up the ROK Launch Control app, then select the Pharmacy Savings icon, click, and connect!
Just register your account at www.memd.me/group/rok
Download the MeMD App on your ROKiT phone here: MeMD on Google Play
- How long does a call with a MeMD provider last?
- The average wait time to speak to a provider is about 8 minutes and typical call length is 10-15 minutes.
- Who is eligible for coverage?
- You, your spouse or domestic partner, and children up to the age of 26 are all eligible. Anyone over the age of 18 must register with their own email due to HIPAA laws.
- How do you edit or add members?
- It's easy to edit or add family members! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-636-3669.
- How many times can I call MeMD?
- You can call MeMD up to 9 times in a 3-month period.
- What does MeMD treat?
- MeMD covers all sorts of things! Some of the medical conditions covered include: allergies, bites & stings, bronchitis, diarrhea, fever, flu symptoms, medication refills, nausea, sinus symptoms, skin infections, urinary tract infections and more. Some of the conditions covered with talk therapy include: addiction, anxiety, bipolar disorder, depression, divorce, domestic violence, eating disorders, grief/loss, mood swings, panic attacks, relationships, and more.
Telemedicine does not replace seeing a doctor in person for care.
A webcam is only required by law in New Mexico, Idaho, Arkansas, and Delaware. For all other states, you do not need a webcam to use MeMD.
Therapy is currently only available through referral only.