ROK Life: Identity Theft ProtectionYour hacker heroes.
When hackers attack, our experts will help you restore your identity to its original status.
Losing your identity should never go beyond an existential crisis, so we provide up to $1,000,000 of ID theft protection and specialized experts to help restore your life and your name. 1 in 4 people will be the victim of fraud, so identity theft is not a joke.
Even if only part of your identity is missing – like a lost or misplaced identification or credit card – Paralegals will help you with the cancellation and re-issuance of those cards. All you have to do is stay on the line while they contact your credit card issuers.
We've got your back, your spouse's back, your dependents' backs (up to 25 years old)...even dependent individuals living in your home, like a parent or grandparent.
For help with Identity Theft Restoration. Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 9am-7pm EST.Legal Club
Pick up your ROKiT phone, open up the ROK Launch Control app, then select the ID Theft icon, click, and connect!
- How do I file a claim?
- When filing a personal identity theft claim please contact a claims administrator by calling (888) 421-9239 and pressing 3. Please identify yourself as a Legal Club of America® policyholder.
- Who is covered by the Identity Theft protection?
- Our policy covers you, your spouse or domestic partner, dependent children who are under the age of 25 and any categorically dependent individuals living in the plan member's home such as a parent or grandparent. Where applicable, please note the identity theft insurance and identity monitoring coverage are limited only to the member.
- How do you help in the event of a lost or stolen credit card?
- A Privacy Advocate with our Identity Theft protection will take care of you if your credit card or lost or stolen. They will obtain credit records from all three major credit bureaus; Contact each credit card company or other financial institution with the member via teleconference; Cancel your affected credit cards; Request new replacement cards; Place fraud alerts with all three major credit bureaus; Assist you with interpreting their credit reports; Provide daily ID monitoring for six months to help proactively prevent any additional identity fraud; Provide credit dispute assistance; Assist with additional lost items including driver's license, library, and other membership cards.
- What are the limits of Identity Theft protection?
- Aggregate Limit of Insurance is $1,000,000 per policy period. We'll cover lost wages up to $1,500 per week, for 5 weeks maximum; Travel expenses up to $1,000 per policy period; Elder Care and Child Care up to $1,000 per policy period; Initial Legal Consultation up to $1,000 per policy period; Deductible $0 per policy period.
- What if I have other insurance?
- Our Identity Theft protection is excess over any other insurance, including homeowner's or renter's insurance. If you have other insurance that applies to a loss under this policy, the other insurance will pay you first. This policy applies to the amount of loss that is in excess of the Limit of Insurance of your other insurance company, and the total of all your deductibles and self-insured amounts under all such other insurance.
The following matters are excluded from your plan privileges:
Any action involving Legal Club of America®, plan attorneys, affiliated companies or any of their company's or affiliated company's directors, officers, employees or agents in any matter in which they have interests adverse to the plan member's.
Legal matters against the plan sponsor, employer, directors, officers, agents or employees, where Legal Club membership was gained through the sponsor or employer's efforts.