Phone Plans with Roadside Assistance | ROKiT
ROK Drive: Roadside AssistanceArmor for the road warrior.
Get 24/7 roadside assistance for common issues like flat tires, battery jumps and other road blocks on life's drive.
Did you get a flat? Run out of gas? Get locked out of your car? With the help of Roadside Protect, our plan provides help for unexpected roadside emergencies, putting you more at ease when you get behind the wheel. Covered services include: towing to a designated service facility; jump start or battery service; tire change or flat tire assistance; fuel delivery; extracting or winching when your car can't be reached from a public roadway; basic locksmith services like a lost key or being locked out.
The average response time for service providers to arrive is about 45 minutes. Times vary based on traffic and weather, but we'll make sure you aren't stranded on the side of the road.
Our roadside assistance plan covers up to $100 in provided services – that's basically free money! Any cost beyond that will be covered by you, and gas delivery service is not included. And we'll help you out up to 3 times per year, in a running 12-month period.
Pick up your ROKiT phone, open up the ROK Launch Control app, then select the Pharmacy Savings icon, click, and connect!
Access Roadside Protect by downloading the Roadside Protect App on your ROKiT phone here:
- What happens if I'm in an accident?
- Unfortunately, police involvement prevents our Roadside Assistance providers from being able to help you in the event of a car accident. Your insurance company may provide you benefits for these situations.
- If I don't have a spare tire when I get a flat, how will a tire change work?
- If you don't have a usable spare tire, Roadside Protect will tow your vehicle to the nearest facility able to assist you up to your benefit maximum.
- Where and when can I use this service?
- You can call Roadside Protect 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
- If I get service on my own, will Roadside Protect reimburse me?
- Roadside Protect has an extensive network of service providers. In most instances, they will be able to provide "Sign & Drive" dispatch service for you. In the unlikely event they can't, they will provide you an authorization number to get services on your own. Once you get the service, all you need to do is to send Roadside Protect the receipt from the tow provider and the authorization number they issued to you. You will then receive a reimbursement up to your maximum. Reimbursements will not be honored without an authorization number issued by Roadside Protect's dispatch service prior to you securing services on your own.
- What is "Sign & Drive?"
- "Sign & Drive" means you do not pay out-of-pocket to the service provider who assists you up to your maximum benefit limit. These expenses are paid by the roadside assistance administrator directly to the service providers.
- What if I am on a toll-way or turnpike?
- In some cases the toll-way or turnpike is restricted to its own towing providers and does not allow our provider's assistance. It is always best to call Roadside Protect, and they can help you determine if you are on a "restricted roadway". In that event, they will provide you an authorization for reimbursement, and you can send your receipt along with your authorization for reimbursement up to your maximum benefit.
- What type of vehicles are covered?
- Private use cars, motorcycles, trucks and recreational vehicles up to 10,000 LBS Gross Vehicle Weight Rating are covered.
Roadside Assistance does not replace the need for car insurance. Utilizing an intelligent locator system, Roadside Protect pairs your car with the closest service provider based on key criteria, such as the shortest estimated time of arrival (ETA) or towing requirements, improving your roadside experience and ensuring total customer satisfaction.